New Kickin Carb Clutter Facebook Page

Now that I no longer work for Suite 101 and they've taken down my articles, I've been giving my Facebook Author Page a lot of thought lately. With the range that page covers so large -- low-carb, PSMF, gluten-free, gluten-free dairy-free, moderate carb, freelance writing, autism, plus my miscellaneous articles at Info Barrel -- I've found it difficult to target the needs of each of those groups with a single page. Plus, when people post to that page, I have no idea which group they belong to.

Hence, I've been neglecting it completely.

So to remedy the situation, I created a Kickin' Carb Clutter Facebook Page this morning where I can post items of interest to those specifically on a low-carb diet. If you have a minute, please drop by and "Like" my new FB page, so you'll start getting my low-carb updates, links, pictures, and other items. Thanks so much for your support.

Kickin' Carb Clutter Facebook Page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bodybuilding diet and supplement plan

cheerios diet plan

apple cider vinegar enema recipe