Low-Carb Superbowl Goodies

Cheeseball Log for Low-Carb Crackers
Making a Cheeseball Log
Super Easy for the Superbowl
Okay, I’m not really a Superbowl fan, and neither is my husband. I’m actually addicted to the television series, NCIS, but foodies can never pass up an opportunity to talk about great party food! Plus, NCIS marathons are a regular activity at our house.

To cover my own back, I have a few low-carb munchies that I like to keep the fixings for always on hand. Otherwise, I might be tempted to dive face down into my husband’s gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. I don’t actually know how many carbs are in those cookies. I’ve been too afraid to figure it out. The homemade gluten-free hamburger buns were scary enough.

Read more »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bodybuilding diet and supplement plan

cheerios diet plan

apple cider vinegar enema recipe