Zero-Carb Diet Recipes and Ideas

Burger topped with a fried egg
What Can I Eat on a Zero-Carb Diet?

I recently received an email asking me for help in overcoming the boredom that results from eating a zero-carb diet. Hot wings and Heroine Wings can get pretty monotonous after a few weeks, so one of my readers asked if I had recipes or menu ideas that would fit into a zero-carb diet.

I haven't talked about zero-carb diets much because my own personal experience with this type of diet wasn't a pleasant one, but that was before I was diagnosed with Graves' Disease.

With that in mind, I've spent the past few days thinking about how I would go about upgrading my diet to make it more tolerable -- if I couldn't eat any carbs.

Read more »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bodybuilding diet and supplement plan

cheerios diet plan

apple cider vinegar enema recipe