Follow Kickin Carb Clutter on Pinterest!

I am so excited! I just figured out how to get around the new link policy at InfoBarrel!

InfoBarrel is an article writing site where I have published several in-depth low-carb articles and guides over the last year. I used to include a link to those articles inside my blog posts whenever one of them was extremely relevant to what I was talking about. I also had a listing of those articles in a special section called "Infobarrel Articles" at the top of this blog page that readers could easily get to. But I had to remove all of those links recently because Infobarrel's link policy has changed, and they asked me to take them all down. I'm no longer allowed to link from my blog to their website. At all. Not even no-follow links.

However, I CAN link to their website from Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest! While I do have a Kickin' Carb Clutter Fan Page at Facebook, it doesn't always work. A lot of the time, it won't allow me to post a link to my articles, so I haven't been to that page in a while now. I do plan to check it out again, but Facebook doesn't show new updates to all of my followers there, unless I pay them to do that, so that Fan Page really hasn't been all that practical in helping all of you find my low-carb stuff on the web.

Yesterday, while doing the dishes, it dawned on me that I could simply pin my InfoBarrel articles to the Kickin' Carb Clutter Pinterest board that I started a few days ago. By doing that, I can simply link to those pins whenever an article would be relevant to my blog post, and make it easy for you to get from here to InfoBarrel.

The path won't be direct. You'll have to find the article title I give you among the pins and then click on the picture. That will take you to a separate page where you can click on the "visit this site" button at the top of the picture, but I think that will be easier than the copy and pasting into a new browser window that you have to do now. Plus, I can make the links look nice in a "Related Articles" section at the bottom of my blog posts. This will only be for my in-depth articles at InfoBarrel, because Bubblews, Daily Two Cents, and Writedge all allow me to link directly to them - even though I haven't done that yet.

I do have an article on "Why Am I Not in Ketosis" that I just pinned a few minutes ago to see if it would work, so I'm really happy that it did. I also have a link in the right sidebar here at my blog that links directly to the Kickin' Carb Clutter Pinterest board, so the board will be easy to get to whenever you want to take a look at what I have going on there.


So if you're interested in taking a look at the Kickin' Carb Clutter Pinterest Board, don't be shy. I'd love to have some company while I try to figure it all out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bodybuilding diet and supplement plan

cheerios diet plan

apple cider vinegar enema recipe