Sick of Eggs? Real Life Low-Carb Breakfast Ideas!

I was reading over at Low Carb Friends yesterday and a new low carber asked for ideas for breakfast that don't include eggs. They said they could no longer stand the sight of them, and the smell was beginning to make them gag.

Since I don't have a problem eating eggs almost every day, myself, I never thought about doing a post about that. But after starting the post last night, it kind of got out of hand. Once I started generating breakfast ideas from my own life, I had trouble stopping.

Most people associate bacon and eggs, or sausage and eggs, with a low-carb breakfast. Part of that is because that's the way that the Atkins Diet is presented in the media or in articles slamming a low-carb diet across the web, but I know very few real-life low-carb dieters who actually eat that way -- eating bacon and eggs every single morning for breakfast.

Most of us use leftovers, protein shakes, One-Minute Muffins, and whatever we have a craving for at the moment. I'm particularly fond of baked chicken legs and used protein shakes when I was working quite a bit, along with hamburger patties, chicken salad, and tuna; but we sometimes forget that newcomers aren't used to dumping traditional breakfast foods and eating whatever they want from the acceptable low-carb foods list. For some reason, they only equate eggs with breakfast once cereal is off the acceptable list.

So if you're stuck for real life low-carb breakfast ideas and want to know what I ate most of the time during my weight loss phase, you can find my latest Infobarrel article at:

http://www.infobarrel.com/Low_Carb_Breakfast_Ideas_for_Those_Sick_of_Eggs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bodybuilding diet and supplement plan

cheerios diet plan

apple cider vinegar enema recipe