7-Day Ketogenic Diet Menu for Atkins Induction

What an Atkins Induction Breakfast Looks Like
Atkins Induction Breakfast:
Bacon and Eggs, Salad, and Salsa
I'm going to be honest here.

I have never sat down and mapped out a complete ketogenic diet menu for Atkins Induction or even the Ongoing Weight Loss phase (OWL). 

When it comes to planning ketogenic meals, I've always just shot from the hip. 

At times, I did have to start with dinner and then travel backward from there to get a daily menu to fit into certain parameters, but that was back when I needed to lower my fat and reduce the number of calories in my low-carb meals.

For Atkins Induction, that isn't necessary. 

The goal of Atkins Induction isn't weight loss. 

The aim you are trying to achieve is to get yourself into the state of ketosis. You don't count fat grams, and you most certainly don't count calories. You never go hungry. If you're hungry, eat until you're satisfied. 

In fact, in the 2002 version of the Atkins Diet, Dr. Atkins clearly stated that you should never go more than 6 hours without eating something. He made it a rule.


Read more »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bodybuilding diet and supplement plan

cheerios diet plan

apple cider vinegar enema recipe