bodybuilding diet japan


bodybuilding diet japan

my name is tomoko kanda. i'm 47 years old. i first entered a bodybuilding competition in 2002,then also competed in 2004. after that, i competed three years since 2010. so that's a total of 5-6 years. i've essentially devoted my life to bodybuilding and weight training. i communicate with my muscles as i train. good morning. soy milk and yogurt. i used to work on yokota air base for the department of defense. i got fat very easily because of my body type,so a soldier there told me about weight training.


i first did it to lose weight. i was 23 at the time, a late bloomer. this helps with digestion, contains lactobacillus bifidus, provides soybean nutrition from the soy milk,and provides animal-based nutrition from the protein. at first, i wasn't interested in bodybuilding competitions at all. i thought i didn't have the body type for it. but then people on the base started asking meif i wanted to enter competitions. that made me think that maybe i was actually cut out for it. after that, i figured i could at least try competing injapanese tournaments, so i did.


i realized how interesting it was to be admired and praised. i start tanning outside as soon as it gets warm in the spring. i just tan on my roof. i don't tan my face, i just use dark foundation during competitions. i have to pay special attention to my armpits.i start by applying cream, to smooth out the wrinkles. then, i hold my computer up like this to get some sun in there. the light halos around you on stage, so your muscleslook more defined if you're tanned. we all tan. of diet, rest, and training, i think the most important aspect is diet. this is oatmeal. i want a carbohydrate that's high in dietary fiber.


i'm sure that many people watching also work out,but most people don't end up looking like bodybuilders. i think that's because of diet. i'd say that diet is 80% of it. sometimes when i'm feeling down, it's hard to be motivated.it's a slog just to get to the gym. but i feel better as soon as i enter the gym. i hope this is good... all done! the goal is to have a perfect body, like from an anatomy textbook. if i'm not careful about things like sodium,my body becomes weak and round.


so if you want a hard body with defined muscles, you need to eat right. you have to love this to do it, but i really enjoy it. when you start training for competitions,it's easy to fall into the same mindset as the guys. that's why i'm careful to think about thingslike doing my nails to maintain my femininity. creating a feminine, textbook-like body in acreative way is a lot of fun for me. i'm wearing a camouflage-patterned outfit today. one session for me takes about 2-3 hours. and i do that about 3-4 times a week. the other days, i do cable training like trx to work my smaller muscles.


my body feels weird if i take even one day off. this is mr. tanaka. he's my regular training partner. he's a heavyweight champion in thekansai class-based bodybuilding competition. my goal is to put on as much muscle as possible while keeping my curves. if i have big shoulders, a little roundness,and a small waist, i can get a nice body shape. an s-shaped body. being able to add more weight means i'm gaining muscle, so it's very satisfying to me. that feels good! i'm feeling pumped! it's a great feeling when i can do those last three reps.


competitions are almost like recitals to me.


bodybuilding diet japan

bodybuilding diet japan,like, "look, i've put on this much muscle!" i'm happy i decided to do this for a lot of reasons.i'm who i am today because of bodybuilding. i think it's what gives me confidence. delicious!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bodybuilding diet and supplement plan

cheerios diet plan

apple cider vinegar enema recipe