diet bet


diet bet

welcome to fat over 40 my names miles and in this episode we're going to do a review of my last two years of my weight loss journey now if your new to my channel please subscribe


diet bet, there's a new film every single friday and if you like what you hear then please take that on the button but more importantly please leave a comment


down below let me know what you think let me know if you start your weight loss journey let me know how long you been on your weight loss journey i really enjoy change that everything will be now i'm gonna use the setup have to invest in some life because i'm going to rely on recording the day fun and good you know it takes me longer to anything


so i have been missing something to get i thought a little play around with some green spring staff today so i thought it'd be fun to have to me off through a real 31 askin questions than one giving the answers so over to your balls so model why did you start your weight loss journey


okay right so y / weight loss jimmy well simply how is how the voice probably have my heaviest i was weighing about 22 stone i didn't wait myself whenever i have yes i didn't even take a lot of photos of myself and my head yes you know very proud of being so fat but i started my weight-loss journey two years ago i weighed in at 20 stone to you know


come a long way since then but i started it primarily because i was overweight but in actual fact all my eating drinking smoking interesting smoking was a womanizing mr11 be true at the intricate smokey laughing exercise cause me to develop something called atrial flutter and after that in a trial separation from the roof


brewer ensure thousands antic face in my heart all over the place and even thought more about doing the generator in the march had heart surgery which was successful okay for my heart now we set i'm back to normal i'm but a lot of these two one thing having heart surgery just to you pop


rumor you know the obvious have it really makes you focus on what's important and i guess living is a pretty important stuff so that is the reason is why wait 13 but tell me miles how did you start your way of doing right ok so having like and started these are always is always the hardest things like getting over the inertia and


how did you start something waste are as well as me it's about everyone fucking front of the other and i literally just did that i went for a walk and i yeah it was about a third of four generator literally got the morning and rather than just lays around the place on the coast and i went for a walk the walk for about 15 minutes


i'm not going very very hot and suede and that little busy making the next day i got back up and got out i'm going to 20-minute ball and x-rated half-an-hour war and by the weekend i was looking for an hour once i got myself to go in my lord you then looked up in a local directory and found the lady in personal training in my village is horrible for


my house and to help product june with sound and suddenly pasta and iphone june in a gary attached courage you know hope i didn't want to go through a june but don't have shot embarrassed i suppose you know that i wouldn't be able to live in a 4/5 you're self-conscious about it so starting with a personal trainer with


the best way to me i really think you want the best way because she was able to the senior feedburner water was all a big fat lie and slowly but surely over the weeks or months and that being pushed me and make me grow in terms of the exercise elected to do so i was the best thing to do is focus on trying to help me out


oh yeah that's how it started but it wasn't putting the other doing some walking and exercise that's what i thought a little way to do what might come up the dark two years in six months matches right ok so i'm now going to something that the whole of the two years eight six months blocks onto the hard life as well but like i said i


started off personal training three times a week i didn't really pay a lot of attention to my food at that stage and i'm not starting to sort of cat out some things you know maybe i'll just buy like one block of cheese a week instead of two or maybe i would buy one type of ben and jerry's instead of two maybe i'd only go out drinking five times wish


seven no i've got a bit sarcastic there but probably four times we are you still drinking and i had given up smoking at that stage and i always feel that being launched that i thought i could trade my way to enough you actually realize that you can't even do that either so for the first six months already did was focusing on my exercise and trying to


sort of make exercise and addiction and i suppose you can didn't from an addiction until a lot later on but it was literally a question just getting my heart that they get into that gym first thing in the morning doing my training angela getting my metabolism going for six-month exercises why focus on the second six months and i did start to


look at my food i didn't start drinking a little bit more water but how i was playing with us both so instead of by in the soul fat chocolate bar i by the diet chocolate bar instead of violence or cola by the diet coach yeah you know i make some time next thing i'm a small changes like not buying my big sausage back with cheese


and tomorrow ketchup all over it for lunch i went for another marks & spencer sam raging set for i was making some changes this but he'll if there's one thing that i've done in my journey it make some small changes along the way because why families that i'm making small changes they don't really affect you too much and they have to sort of


snowball effect that you know over two years love those little tiny changes i've actually made a big difference in the end have lost the way so the lord takes them to let the first you were always doing and i joined i joined the crossbeams of 10 but so i thought the jet started trying to generate i study cross your intent but so that was nine


months it took me feel confident enough to actually go to a gym yeah and it wasn't until like the january but in two seconds of the third assessor the third set of six months it wasn't until after the period i think that my general fitness level as the braids and i up my training so that day i was starting to train five six days a


week sometimes twice a day yes i really had to take these to the training i started to refine my food choices i started having breakfast yeah breakfast lunch tea and i started them to get my tooth infection as well so it took me awhile to get my head around the fact that eating more i still needs wait yes because my first


are divided and eat breakfast and i've never be at breakfast in my life breakfast me was a faggot copy yeah there's people in america good he had sexy for breakfast two pups and that cigarette cigarette and a cup of coffee that was my breakfast for example of how but i know three regular day two snacks and consuming enough calories for the


excellent i was doing i was still shedding weight which is great i started doing some food prep making sure the meals in back and sticking them in the freezer that we have helped out with using cleaner and then if you look thoughtful of the last six months the last six months as being the biggest difference means both i've got my head a


little bit more around and how it all works and you know i i've done a little bit more research on a bit more aware of how my body works aware of my limitations of my body and also you know i've been trying to push my darling little bit more set myself the more harding old and trying to achieve those and i've got on top of my food most of


my spoon is not between now and you know typical dinner for us is playing bit of steam fish with some new potatoes and lots of oscillation will get and we've noticed resources high in calories on you know we're trying to eat as healthy as we can now i still i still haven't been great and i i think i just haven't been great with some of the healthy


stuff so i'm are shot i mean out of my journey into the weight and you'll see that within the first of six eight months my weight came down disease i was training i think i'll just straight into water and all the rest of it but as has progressed i started to sort of maintain my way and there's nothing more than not being in a calorie


deficit and i wasn't being like you sure but i wanted slb in a calorie my body to maintain himself yeah but it just means that i wasn't losing anyway so that brings me to now what am i doing now well this is my being your recruitment want to put on about a kilo i think being all things lovely other


christmas including a very nice chocolate cake which our life we start in my face for breakfast on boxing day which probably wasn't my finest hour but it just goes to show their life like any sort of patrick you put it there then i'm going to get you know i don't have christian have now what chips that you called it america you know i don't have


ice cream in the freezer and i don't keep cheese in the fridge apart from look like a strategy but i have a life for myself you know i don't feel like eating out so anyway but you know you put broccoli cheddar cheese and y3 and i will eat it haha so that's a lot of scripture now i'm 2,000 calories a day that's what i had and that will


keep me in a slight calorie deficit which means i'll start their money back and i will start to lose about 20 hours a week at minus yeah and so far the first three weeks of jewelry understanding that my couple of diet bet she's helping my diet that i'm tell you what now are two years i just got the under a little bit yeah i i i'm ready


now to focus and do not stop until i block my belly i don't know what wait i'll be you know few people actually a few people in the last week or so i've said to me and usually really good miles you know how do you reach your ideal weight now i'm like no i'm just look at my makeup so from another point of view past days i've lost a lot of weight and


i love better than i did not far from happy where i am now but i'm not happy i'm not stopping my calorie deficit diet until i've lost my belly one block my belly i don't wait call the end but i'll certainly be a shape or size that i'll be comfortable with ya and you might even get seeing these abs are being developed in i think of me all


of his blah wouldn't that be nice that has been the last two years of my weight loss journey something up i don't know how long it will be offered in all things here saying how long it took me to the shrub about two years but probably a few minutes five minutes so this man right well for many things have


made the most difference to your doing ok so what three things that make the most difference michael julie well the first thing is next time you know exercise is very important not because you saw get fit and electrical stuff it's really important for all of the other benefits like and the unit your energy level b endorphins that releases


and you really does it make you also don't just think about the calories that you're going to boot while you're doing the exercise and you're also doing so many more healthy throughout the day and after you don't exercise and you need to make it a part of your life because you know being healthy on the outside is already one good you know using the way


but you need to also be helped you on the inside you know by exercising is going to reduce the amount of fiscal fact that you have two fat sow blind you organs and that's going to make a little bit longer hopefully number one get a sliding second one is food you know you definitely can't exide a bad diet and it in one realization that a lot of two


years is that you really do at scripps your food and you have so trying to understand a little bit more about what's in your food how many calories got you know your macros your car is fast and your protein yes i'm you put into your body so you know just trying to understand what you're doing to your body through so


important and the last one but there's a drum roll please the last month involvement thing of the three things i in water you need to definitely drink more water that i thought i want a lot of water there are more than habits will try drugs throughout the day and he definitely wasn't even there now so i'm thinking about for me to the water with


ice which is a lot of my racial however is making a big difference and i don't feel like my feeling a bit peckish and how big blowout of water and that's sort of a notion press my hunger exercise photos out water there are three things that you need to get on top now if you're into your outweigh off over this way watching this that you will not miss


the biggest get healthy collaboration on youtube which positive and the 23 of us that have taken part in in the new series so in my nether regions for us you'll get fast check her out like we might ever regions will be playlist link take on the plate of what every of beach walk everywhere videos they really are great and a lot of people look


incompetent want to get involved this is just another account like the biggest biggest biggest get healthy clap it up so it's great either way cos community and all those when those creators coming together to try and share and fire the world bose soundlink grounds but that's basically what it is but check out now


if you haven't seen my road to 200 kilos kick it if you haven't seen missouri school video of mushroom click here to


diet bet

subscribe when you do get involved now if you make one change this week starting weight loss dirty so you don't like that




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bodybuilding diet and supplement plan

cheerios diet plan

apple cider vinegar enema recipe